Locum Tenens and Telemedicine Practitioners for Anesthesiology
A growing number of anesthesiologists are finding greater “work-life” balance through practicing telemedicine, working locum tenens, or working as contract physicians without uprooting their families. Studies show that some 40% of anesthesiologists have worked locum tenens at some time in their career. MedLink has been staffing anesthesia departments since its inception in 1999 and can deliver highly qualified telemedicine & locum tenens anesthesiologists who can solve immediate staffing shortfalls with competency and adaptability.
Whether your needs are urgent or if you’re planning for the future, we have the deep knowledge and experience to ensure your anesthesiology staffing needs are met with the confidence that you can continue with providing a high level of uninterrupted patient care in your hospital or practice.
- A comprehensive understanding of anesthesiology
- A working pool of reputable anesthesiologists
- Due diligence, including background checks, credentialing, and licensing
- Coverage options priced within Fair Market Value for the specialty
- Tailored solutions for each department