Locum Tenens for Vascular Surgery
Vascular Surgery is viewed as a less attractive career choice among basic surgical trainees currently in residency. Consequently there is a failure to meet the estimated minimum number of fellowship program graduates needed each year to meet future demand. Coupling the above with an increase in the number of inpatient vascular procedures makes for a difficult time in maintaining adequate vascular surgery coverage for any hospital or practice. MedLink has well-developed sourcing programs to identify and secure vascular surgeons to meet your needs. Locum Tenens for Vascular Surgery is one of the areas we specialize in at MedLink.
Whether your needs are urgent or if you’re planning for the future, we have the deep knowledge and experience to ensure your vascular surgery locum tenens needs are met with the confidence that you can continue with providing a high level of uninterrupted patient care in your hospital or practice.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Vascular Surgery specialty
- A working pool of reputable locum tenens Vascular Surgeons
- Due diligence, including background checks, credentialing, and licensing
- Coverage options priced within Fair Market Value for the specialty
- Tailored solutions for each facility