Locum Tenens Solutions for Cardiothoracic Surgery
Recent studies show that the annual rate of CABG surgeries has been declining for several years despite an increase in the number of hospitals offering the procedure. As caseloads drop, this makes it difficult to add additional full-time cardiac surgeons to practices whether they are private practices or hospital owned with employed CT surgeons. If you don’t have enough volume to support an additional full-time cardiac surgeon, but don’t have enough surgeons in the call rotation to provide adequate back-up for angioplasty and other cardiovascular services, MedLink can help. We have more experience in the specialty than any other agency and enjoy the complexity of working with major medical centers providing open-heart surgery.
- A comprehensive understanding of Cardiothoracic Surgery
- A working pool of reputable locum tenens Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- Due diligence, including background checks, credentialing, and licensing
- Coverage options priced within Fair Market Value for the specialty
- Tailored solutions for each facility