Locum Tenens Solutions for Emergency Medicine Practitioners
Emergency Medicine is the number one specialty in-demand as ranked by hospital-based physician recruiters. Many hospitals have turned to regional and national outsourcing groups to keep their ED’s staffed. However, even hospitals with a contract group still experience shortages of well-qualified emergency physicians to provide adequate coverage. Regardless, the responsibility to ensure adequate ED physician care ultimately still lies with the hospital. MedLink’s principal partners started their careers in staffing EDs in the 1980s and the company has extensive knowledge and resources in emergency physician staffing. MedLink’s pool of locum tenens emergency physicians is equally as robust as any contract group in the country. We can assist you with whatever ED physician staffing issues you may be experiencing, whether you’re managing your own group or transitioning from a national group.
- A comprehensive understanding of ED physician staffing & credentialing timelines
- A working pool of reputable locum tenens ED physicians
- Due diligence, including background checks, credentialing, and licensing
- Coverage options priced within Fair Market Value for the specialty
- Tailored solutions for each facility