Locum Tenens for Hospitalists
The medical hospitalist has become the fastest growing specialty in history and the model has gained wide acceptance amongst hospitals and physicians. Many hospitals have turned to regional and national outsourcing groups much as they did with their ED physician staffing years ago. However, even hospitals with a contract group still experience shortages of well-qualified hospitalists to provide adequate coverage. Regardless, the responsibility to ensure proper inpatient care still lies with the hospital. MedLink has developed an extensive pool of locum tenens hospitalists equally as robust as any contract group in the country. We can assist you with whatever inpatient medicine physician staffing issues you may be experiencing, whether you’re managing your own group or transitioning from a national group.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Hospitalist Medicine programs
- A working pool of reputable locum tenens Hospitalists
- Due diligence, including background checks, credentialing, and licensing
- Coverage options priced within Fair Market Value for the specialty
- Tailored solutions for each facility