Locum Tenens for Neurology
Recent trends in the specialty are such that fewer and fewer neurologists are making themselves available to cover inpatient consultations and provide ED call coverage. If you have an existing neurohospitalist program or are in the process of developing one, we have well-qualified neurologists available who are willing to handle the inpatient load, take “stroke-call”, administer tPA and help meet your inpatient neurology demands. In addition, our locum tenens neurologists will also provide coverage for a “traditional” practice entailing both outpatient, office-based neurology and inpatient care.
Locum Tenens for Neurology is one of the areas we specialize in at MedLink. Whether your needs are urgent or if you’re planning for the future, we have the deep knowledge and experience to ensure your neurology locum tenens needs are met with the confidence that you can continue with providing a high level of uninterrupted patient care in your hospital or practice.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Neurology specialty
- A working pool of reputable locum tenens Neurologists
- Due diligence, including background checks, credentialing, and licensing
- Coverage options priced within Fair Market Value for the specialty
- Tailored solutions for each facility