Locum Tenens for Orthopedics
Orthopedic Surgery has been reported as being one of the biggest contributors to a hospital’s revenue stream due to the related ancillaries required in the provision of orthopedic care. The demand for services is expected to grow due to the need for new hips, knees and other procedures by baby boomers. Our sourcing capabilities allow us to identify and secure orthopedists who can provide a range of services from providing basic fracture care for community hospital ED patients to include operative orthopedics and related follow-up care to complex acetabular fractures typically treated in Level I trauma centers. We can identify just the right orthopaedist to meet whatever coverage need you might have.
Whether your needs are urgent or if you’re planning for the future, we have the deep knowledge and experience to ensure your orthopedic locum tenens needs are met with the confidence that you can continue with providing a high level of uninterrupted patient care in your hospital or practice.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Orthopedics and its sub-specialty areas
- A working pool of reputable locum tenens Orthopedic Specialists
- Due diligence, including background checks, credentialing, and licensing
- Coverage options priced within Fair Market Value for the specialty
- Tailored solutions for each facility