Locum Tenens for Pulmonary Medicine
Studies show that there is an increasing shortfall of intensivists needed to provide roughly 18 million days of ICU coverage in the US. Of the roughly 10,000 to 12,000 physicians who deliver critical care services, approximately 84% are pulmonary and pulmonary critical care trained, 10% are critical care internists or internists/hospitalists and the remaining 6% are anesthesia and surgery . Whether your need requires well-qualified physicians to see patients on the pulmonary floors, in a clinic setting, or straight ICU coverage, MedLink has the ability to identify the right physician to keep the service running smoothly.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Pulmonary Medicine specialty and Intensivist staffing
- A working pool of reputable locum tenens pulmonologists and intensivists
- Due diligence, including background checks, credentialing, and licensing
- Coverage options priced within Fair Market Value for the specialty
- Tailored solutions for each facility