Locum Tenens for Trauma Surgery
Over 70% of emergency departments report inadequate on-call coverage with trauma surgeons among the most difficult to secure. Trauma Centers have therefore shifted away from private practice models to trauma group practice or employed physician models. Too few trauma surgeons or the loss of one or more trauma surgeons can break a hospital’s trauma program. MedLink has been providing trauma surgeons to trauma centers across the country since it’s inception in 1999 and is a nationally recognized provider of trauma surgery services. We have the trauma surgeon relationships in place to quickly identify well-qualified trauma surgeons with training and boards in trauma and surgical critical care. We also have experience working with trauma centers and community hospitals that have established or are in the process of establishing acute care surgery programs.
Whether your needs are urgent or if you’re planning for the future, we have the deep knowledge and experience to ensure your trauma surgery locum tenens needs are met with the confidence that you can continue with providing a high level of uninterrupted patient care in your hospital or practice.
- A comprehensive understanding of the Trauma Surgery specialty
- A working pool of reputable locum tenens Trauma Surgeons
- Due diligence, including background checks, credentialing, and licensing
- Coverage options priced within Fair Market Value for the specialty
- Tailored solutions for each facility