Seeking a part time (10-20 hrs per week) or full-time(40 hrs per week) Nurse Practitioner for our clinic located within a senior living community in the Metro West area about 25 miles from Boston.
Our digitally transformed practices use technology and healthcare data to deliver exceptional primary care health and wellness services to our patients.
Nurse Practitioner Duties and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate new patient consultation and health history review
• Perform physical examinations and screenings of patients
• Order and administer tests including blood work
• Review and interpret test results to diagnose health problems
• Recommend further treatment options or future appointments if needed
• Provide referrals to other practitioners when necessary
• Provide after-care/ongoing care information and resources to patients and their families
• Ensure patient records are kept up to date including test results, immunizations, condition changes, etc.
Nurse Practitioner Requirements and Qualifications
• Current MA state nurse practitioner license
• 2+ years NP experience as an Adult Care or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
• Able to operate as part of a team, alongside other NPs & physicians
• Proficient in EHR medical charting systems
For part-time, this an independent contractor opportunity with flexible scheduling, paid professional liability insurance and a competitive hourly rate guarantee. A full-time employed position is also available.