Seeking Ohio licensed nurse practitioners with experience in family & emergency medicine to perform routine primary & urgent care telemedicine consults via an innovative chat-based platform with built-in AI capabilities. Patients interact via the company's smartphone app and at the end of the interaction have the option to request to chat with a provider.
- Chat-based patient interactions
- Video-based care when required (which is rarely)
- Patient access is through an app on a smart phone and provider accesses the portal via a desktop or laptop computer
- Self-writing notes with minimal charting
- Independent Contractor Status with paid liability insurance
- Shifts are four(4) hours: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM & 7PM-11PM (EST)with guaranteed hourly pay
- Minimum time commitment is four, 4- hour shifts per week(weekend shifts available)
- Immediate openings are available for licensed in Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, Ohio & New York.
- Minimum 2 years experience in family medicine, urgent care or emergency medicine as an NP
- Completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program with current Ohio licensure to practice as an NP
- Experience seeing pediatric patients age 2 and up
- Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, including computers, smartphones, and tablets, and be comfortable seeing patients virtually
P for K.