By transitioning to a part-time telemedicine practice, you can practice medicine virtually without leaving home and pick-up shifts that fit into your schedule.
We are seeking board certified physicians to perform routine primary & urgent care telemedicine consults via an innovative chat-based platform with built-in AI capabilities. Patients interact via the company's smartphone app and at the end of the interaction have the option to request to chat with a physician.
Below are few bullet points regarding the platform and physician needs:
- Chat-based patient interactions
- Video-based care when required (which is rarely)
- Patient access is through an app on a smart phone and physician accesses the physician portal via a desktop or laptop computer
- Self-writing notes with minimal charting
- Shifts are four(4) hours: 11AM-3PM, 3PM-7PM & 7PM-11PM (EST)with guaranteed hourly pay
- Minimum time commitment is 12-16 hours per week(4- hour shifts with weekend shifts available)
- Seeking physicians with 3 or more licenses to include South Carolina.
Preferred candidates should be familiar with technology, and have a desk-top or lap-top computer with home or office based high-speed internet connectivity. Candidates should also have active unrestricted licenses, board certification, current DEA registration, have a clean data-bank report and no sanctions or significant malpractice history.